1、 Incomplete penetration of solder joint, poor or incomplete nugget formation
1. There is no "lentil" like nugget arrangement during spot welding. This defect is very risky, it will greatly reduce the strength of the solder joint.
2. Adjust welding parameters. If it has been confirmed that there is no problem with the parameters, it is necessary to check the main power supply circuit, such as whether the power supply is sufficient, whether the welding transformer is damaged, etc.
Hole plate automatic spot welding machine
2、 Overheating of automatic spot welding machine
1. Check whether the insulation resistance between the electrode base and the body is poor, forming partial short circuit.
2. Check whether the copper soft joint and the contact surface of electrode head are severely oxidized, and the formation of touch resistance increases the heat generation.
3. Check whether the welding thickness and load duration are up to standard, so that the welding machine is overloaded and heated.
4. Check whether the water inlet pressure, water flow and water supply temperature are appropriate, and whether the system is blocked by dirt, resulting in overheating of electrode arm due to poor cooling.
3、 There should be no splashing during welding
1. Check if the current is too high or the pressure is too low.
2. Lack of welding workpiece strength: the welding time-division current is getting smaller and smaller, resulting in the phenomenon of unstable welding.
As a professional automation equipment manufacturer in China, aokeli can undertake the design and customized production of non-standard automation equipment in various fields at present!